Saturday, January 21, 2012

bubbles

This world is a strange place, that's all I can say at this rate...

Two Thousand and Eleven was an intense year for all of us. I know, at least in my own life, I experienced more than probably the ten years prior. Especially in my emotional space. A lot of things, like habits, cycles and patterns, finally became clear to me and it was overwhelming to realize how much of the pain and confusion in my life was caused by my self. To realize such a thing takes a lot of responsibility to own up to but, if you ignore it, it stares you straight in the face. It's one of those do-or-die moments and it's an intense thing to experience, I'll say.

So here we are, humanity, cleaning up. I've noticed this shift on a wide scale over a significant age range. It's intense for all of us as we try to pick up the pieces of our material/external lives that got shattered through the process. It was just too much to hold it all together. It was no fault on any of us.

The question then is : who do we want to be in twenty thirteen? Because, truly, this is the time to prepare for that place, certainly. We forget in this day-to-day struggle that we need to be looking forward constantly. Sure, we can ask questions and do research and hypothesize scenarios and prepare endlessly BUT it's all too easy to get stuck in this phases of repetivity and you lose the momentum that continues you forward.

There comes a point where you just have to trust yourself. You have to commit to taking that step that will put you in a different direction. Because, honestly, anything is better than this. Because this IS, this HAPPENED, and to do it again is just saying you're okay with wasting your life. And, really, who's okay with doing that? No Body. And it's why we drink and we smoke and we pop pills and distract ourselves. No one's happy doing the same damn thing day after day after day. Not, at least, in any big way.

We are conscious beings and, with consciousness, comes creativity. By being able to witness simulataneous realities, and experience them, we are able to make connections that no one else would ever see. And, this connection comes simply through communicating. All of us are more intelligent than we've ever thought of or realized. If you took every thing you have learned from every moment of your life you couldn't help but be categorized as a genius in something. In fact in a lot of things. Trust Me.

And that's really why I'm out here doing this. I wanted to see what I could do if the only thing I had to rely on was me. Totally and truly. At first it was just a leap of faith in me and my ability but, surprisingly, it also became a proof of faith in humanity. The love and kindness and support I receive from others all ways astounds me. People are generous when they are in a place of peace and calm ~ when they are relaxed and being them selves. So, that's my aim, to create a reality that reflects a society that can claim that aspect of them selves.

So, twenty thirteen... I encourage creativity. I think everyone needs it a lot more than they ever thought to give it. Find some way, any way, to express your self. Get him and her out because, in truth, there is duality in all of us. The more we see that as we find other mediums to reflect our selves the more we will understand acceptance and compassion as we are challenged to understand our selves. Because that's what creativity really is. It's a language, a dialogue, between who you are and who you have been. And then, to view it, in the future, when you're someone else ... that gives you yet another perspective. And that's how it works with everything if you challenge yourself. The human mind is an incredible tool, truly the most incredible thing. Aim never to waste it and you can, quite literally, know everything.

At least that's my aim for twenty thirteen...
We shall see.




Meagan



No comments:

Post a Comment