Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I mean... We can do every thing we want to prevent the inevitable. But what is inevitable is inevitable and that we have to realize. I could live each moment in fear. I could deduct, each day, the presence of threat until I have nothing left but what I recognize. But then how am I pushed, to grow, to achieve, something more than I knew I could be? I wouldn't... I would live a life that I have dictated without the presence of difference and complication. To some this seems nice but then we are ill-equipped when the inevitable happens. And it will. Because it's inevitable.

The presence of control is an illusion. We have societies and businesses and economies and zillion-aires that live off this. Every time you pay a dollar you are accepting a complete system that controls a life you may or may not realize you are / want to be a part of.

To subscribe to a belief that dictates the remainder of your life is a delusion to which we all subscribe. But we shouldn't. It keeps us from being here, now. It keeps us from accepting the inevitable and living with what we have with gratitude. Fear is the basis of every thing we do. It's why I left.

What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment